New TO CROSSFIT
It starts with 'why':
You have a mission - something you want to accomplish. What is it? We'd love to start there and hear more about you & what we can do for you. Once you give us a little more detail, we will reach out, put our heads together and make sure we are on the right trajectory!
the 'How': CFDC Prep Course
Powered with the information of 'why' you are here, the prep course is 'how' we get you there. Crossfit is great, but you'll soon realize there is a lot to learn! The Prep Course is how we bridge the gap. You'll be equipped with:
- proper education and practice of the foundational movements of Crossfit.
- how to safely and effectively navigate group classes thru threshold training
- how to monitor and track your progress
- the lifestyle + nutritional components to make your goals a reality
- 6x 1-hour sessions (Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday)
- The Prep Course resets every two weeks (typically the 1st and 3rd week of each month)
- Two class times to choose from (6:30 am or 6:30 pm)
- Within the hour we will teach, learn, but also workout!
Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will be contact you shortly to discuss the best time for you to get started, and of course answer any questions may have about training at CFDC. We look forward to working with you!